Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Beginning

For years people have been asking me to blog because apparently I have a hell of a lot to say.  I realize I have quite a strong opinion on pretty much everything I will write about...and most things I don't.  I also understand that some of the people will disagree with me.  I am certainly at all points welcoming debate but I will NOT in any way tolerate hateful or nasty comments.  They will be deleted.  Consider this a warning. I have chosen to start with a subject that is really sticking in my craw lately and one that I am sure will draw much controversy...gay marriage.  But it is my hope that this and all my posts will inspire debate and at least create an open dialogue for people to learn.  And sometimes I will just use comedy and sarcasm and that will be fun too.  This first post however will not be funny and expresses a lot of frustration I have had inside for a long time.  Enjoy...or don't.  

No comments:

Post a Comment